Таблица неправильных глаголов английского языка ТУТ
Упражнение 1. Найдите вторую форму глаголов.
Упражнение 2. Заполните таблицу, вписав все формы неправильных глаголов.
Упражнение 3. Вставьте подходящий глагол в Present Perfect
to bring to get to eat to make to cost to lend to come
- This car has never __________ so much!
- He has _____________ the whole cake.
- Have you _____________ the books?
- I am happy! I haven’t _____________ any mistakes!
- She has __________ a very pretty smile.
- Have you ever ______________ money to your friends?
- We have _______________ in time.
- What have you ____________? It’s such a mess!
Упражнение 4. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в правильную форму.
- Last year this house (to build) very fast.
- I have never (to see) such a beautiful building!
- I (to see) such buildings in Germany and Belgium last year.
- Yesterday she (to bring) this dog home from the shelter.
- The dog (to feed) and (to fall asleep) at once.
- This dog can (to catch) a ball and (to run) very fast.
- I can’t help you as I (to cut) my finger!
- No problem! I’ll (to do) everything by myself.
Упражнение 5. Найдите неправильный глагол в каждой строке.
- to enjoy to catch to listen to remember
- to win to believe to hate to like
- to revise to lend to borrow to watch
- to bite to count to pretend to receive
- to read to prepare to repair to retire
- to argue to stick to turn to submit
Упражнение 6. Переделайте предложения из Past Simple в Present Perfect.
Например: I cut my finger. – I have cut my finger.
- I drank a cup of tea.
- She put her shoes on the floor.
- We did it!
- The cat ate everything from the plate.
- I stuck in traffic.
- You know about it!
- They are born in France.
- The spider caught a fly.
take – took
get – got
burst – burst
drive – drove
burn – burnt
catch – caught
fall – fell
sit – sat
get – got – got
drink – drank – drunk
bring – brought – brought
bite – bit – bitten
broadcast – broadcast – broadcast
cut – cut – cut
burn - burnt – burnt
bear – bore – born
- was built
- was fed …….fell asleep
- catch ……run
- have cut
- to catch
- to win
- to lend
- to bite
- to read
- to stick
- I have drunk a cup of tea.
- She has put her shoes on the floor.
- We have done it!
- The cat has eaten everything from the plate.
- I have stuck in traffic.
- You have known about it!
- They have been born in France.
- The spider has caught a fly.