Упражнение 1. Закончи предложения о себе, используя выделенные слова:
to skate to play football to wash dishes to clean teeth to read books to swim to go to school to dance
- I like _____________________________________
- I am fond of ________________________________
- I don’t like _________________________________
- I hate ______________________________________
- I never ____________________________________
- I always ____________________________________
- On Mondays I _______________________________
- In winter I __________________________________
Упражнение 2. Вставь much или many в предложения.
- There is ___________ snow in my town today.
- I have got ______________ friends.
- My mother never puts _____________ sugar in her tea.
- This actor earns ____________ money.
- We use ____________ pencils at school.
- Are there _____________ pupils in your class?
- I like ____________ apples and ________ ice-cream for dessert.
- This teacher always gives ___________ homework.
Упражнение 3. Вставь названия стран в предложения.
Russia, USA, Africa, Britain, England, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Europe
- ____________ is the biggest country in the world.
- Kangaroos live in __________________________.
- There are fifty states in _____________________.
- ________________ has a maple leave on its flag.
- ______________ is part of Great Britain.
- People speak French in _______________.
- I’d like to try a real pizza in ______________.
- Elephants, giraffes and zebras live in _______________.
Упражнение 4. Допиши недостающие буквы в названиях месяцев.
Упражнение 5. Сопоставь английские слова с их русским значением.
Упражнение 6. Раскрой скобки и поставь прилагательные в нужной форме.
- Elephants are (big)_____________ than rabbits.
- This car is (cheap)________________ than that car.
- This is the (expensive) ______________ plane in the world.
- This ice-cream is good, but this cake is (good)__________!
- I like this new book! It’s (interesting) ________________than the old one.
- I want to swim (fast)___________ than my brother.
- He is (nice)_______________than I thought.
- Sharks are (dangerous) _______________ than whales.
Упражнение 7. Выбери подходящее местоимение.
- I like (their/theirs) house! It’s beautiful! It’s bigger than (my/mine).
- (he/his) car is new. He keeps it in a garage. But the garage is not (he/him/his). His sister bought it. The garage is (she/her/hers).
- Please, put (you/your/yours) books on the table. You can take (they/them/theirs) later.
- I don’t know (she/her/hers) name. But I know where she lives. This house is (she/her/hers).
- We know that (we/our/ours) cake is the best in town! Don’t buy (their/theirs)!
- (my/mine) friends like to spend holidays in the mountains. They stay at (they/their/theirs) cottage and bring (they/their/theirs) dog with them. (his/her/it/its/it’s) name is Buck.
Упражнение 8. Вставь have или has в предложения.
- I _________ got two good friends.
- My mother _____________ got a new job.
- This house ____________ got many windows.
- I am busy. I ___________ got much homework.
- This doctor ____________ got twenty patients.
- We ____________ got a dog and two cats.
- Our cat __________ got five kittens.
- The kittens ____________ got blue eyes.
Упражнение 9. Поставь глаголы в правильную форму.
- I never (to watch) _____________ TV in the morning.
- Sometimes my friend (to help) ____________ me.
- We always (to play) _____________ football on Saturdays.
- Do you (to know) _______________ this singer?
- My sister (to know) ________________ this singer!
- Does he (to speak)__________ English?
- My parents (to drive) _____________ a car, but my mother (to drive) ____________ our car more carefully.
- I (to sing) ____________ and (to dance)___________ very well but I don’t (to swim). My cousin doesn’t (to sing)___________ and (to dance), but she (to swim) perfectly!
Упражнение 10. Поставь глаголы в подходящей форме в Present Simple или Present Continuous.
- Every Monday I (to go) to a swimming-pool.
- Now I (to read) an interesting book.
- Look! Jane (to sit) in the corner!
- My friend (to have) a new dog.
- This dog (to like) barking and jumping.
- Usually she (to sing) very well. But now she (to sing) poorly.
- He is busy right now. He (to do) his homework.
- It’s cold, but Lucy is (to swim) in the sea!
- I like playing football, swimming, dancing.
- I am fond of reading books, swimming, going to school.
- I don’t like playing football, dancing and washing dishes.
- I hate swimming, cleaning teeth.
- I never go to school in summer.
- I always clean teeth in the morning.
- On Mondays I skate and play football.
- In winter I skate every week-end.
- many ….. much
teacher – учитель
doctor – врач
postman – почтальон
sailor – моряк
cook – повар
nurse – медсестра
waiter — официант
- most expensive
- more interesting
- more dangerous
- Their ____ mine
- His _________his_________hers
- Your __________them
- Our ____________theirs
- My __________their________their__________its
- Sing_____dance____________swim. Sing ________dance_______swims.
- am reading
- is sitting
- sings_____is singing
- is doing
- is swimming